My Hats off

ALLVOL 4LIFE

Long Time Listener 1st Time Caller
To every Vol fan that joined me at the stadium to watch out Vols compete, even though most of us believed the results would be what they where. Here’s to us!

And to ANYONE that sold their tickets to Crimson Turd fans, you should be ashamed to even say that you are a Vols fan. I have never been so disgusted sitting in our home stadium as I was today, and I’ve sit through some horrible 💩 over the last 10 years. I know they are yours, but C’mon Man!

They competed right befor kickoff......after that, well the result is in the history books.

tickets were cheaper than I've ever seen them for an Alabama game...overpaid $60 for mine as I should have waited to buy mine closer to the stadium. People were giving them away for $20..

People that sell to the scum are basically Judas in my eyes. It's sickening that some people will do anything for money

As someone who bought tickets and went to the game: these “real fan” posts are ridiculous. Most people list their tickets on websites for re-sale. They don’t know what type of fan is going to buy the ticket. Also, not everyone wants to spend a decent chunk of money to watch a near guaranteed beat down of their favorite team.

If you are such a real fan, buy up all of these aftermarket tickets that you see and give them away to fellow vol fans.

You ain’t a Vol fan if you sell to an opposing fanbase. Simple at that. I understand not going, selling to other Vol fans, ect ect. But you’re literally making it harder on the program when you do this. Looks terrible to see a stadium overan with opposing fans.
Would you buy a ticket from a fan of an opposing team if it was really cheap?

If you are such a real fan, buy up all of these aftermarket tickets that you see and give them away to fellow vol fans.

Yeah really. I can't afford to buy tickets for me, my hubby, and son atm. But I wish I could. I would have stayed if I was there (yet glad I wasn't) but I didn't wanna support bammer tv ratings, so I turned it off... If I was there I would have stayed and sang Rocky Top to support our players & team till the end though... But I don't judge people who can afford to go to the games often and leave early when it's a clear azz whopping like this either.

Reactions: Doberman
I was just asking a question, sheesh.
Wouldnt.waste your time lady. Ol boy is so happy in life that he rarely has anything useful to say. Rather he shows how tough he is when he disagrees with an opinion.

To the point, people paid for the tickets with their own money, they can do whatever they want with them. Sucks to see that much red in the stadium but folks can do whatever they want with their money / tickets.

This is a true fan thread. How about UT doesn't provide a terrible product and then people won't want to sell their tickets. It doesn't make you more of a fan to waste big money to go watch your Vols get blown out at home again to Alabama. Last two games against Bama in Neyland have been 107-31 combined score. This is why people sell their tickets, and I personally don't care what somebody else does with their money. You shouldn't either.

Wouldnt.waste your time lady. Ol boy is so happy in life that he rarely has anything useful to say. Rather he shows how tough he is when he disagrees with an opinion.

To the point, people paid for the tickets with their own money, they can do whatever they want with them. Sucks to see that much red in the stadium but folks can do whatever they want with their money / tickets.
Should have made that remark in your beginning statement...Not classy volfannbama.

VN Store

Back