Targeting!

We've had more holding calls than our opponents this year.

Did last year, too.

Probably means you are holding more than any of your opponents, because there are a ton that aren’t called and weren’t today. There were several absolutely blatant inexecusable ones today that could be seen real time that weren’t called.

Not that it mattered in the end. Tenn was simply outclassed today and it was a rout. But the holding ‘ish combined with the targeting and no targeting calls is pretty much comical at this point. You have guys wailing on people while they are on the ground and no one cares, at least not from the officiating or conference offices. Meanwhile we have guys getting tossed and/or penalized for piddle stuff in today’s game. It’s laughable.

L
I literally just watched an LSU player hit Fitzgerald like JG got hit by Bama. The LSU player was ejected!

I realize that the refs didn’t cause the loss but the game wasn’t called correctly!!!!

LSU’s leading tackler.
They play bama next week.
It all goes through Birmingham.
Enough said.

This has become a damn joke!
The LSU player pushed with his hands. No helmet contact.
JG gets busted in the neck/chin with the crown of the helmet.
What a damn sham the SEC has become.

But but but it’s our cash cow bama!
Bull ****!

No, the point is Bama always gets the benefit of the doubt. How many holding penalties has Bama had in the last 10 years? Has that number past 20 yet? I remember 2 or 3 years ago, it was barely past 10.

and on replays, i saw quite a few at the point of attack today. especially on their first touchdown. 74 for them, willis....which i know his parents.....tackled our DE

Reactions: Alto1 and amorange
Doesn’t Bama have a bye next week? I think that LSU player will be back for the Bama game unless they have a bye too.

and on replays, i saw quite a few at the point of attack today. especially on their first touchdown. 74 for them, willis....which i know his parents.....tackled our DE

Saw that too and pointed it out to my son.
He pointed out that it was a nice form tackle. Happened right in front of an official. SMDH

Reactions: crovol and lexkyvol

VN Store

Back