Cigar tradition?

Lopedogg03

So I was not familiar with this tradition, so I did look it up prior to coming here so I know when it started and all that. What I do not like is the 7 B*m* fans that decided to light up inside the stadium with 1 minute left after security and ushers left their posts in the presence of my 7 year old, who, due to health reasons, cannot be around tobacco smoke. Regardless, to smoke a cigar in close proximity to a child in a smoke-free facility only exacerbates my hatred for that fanbase.

Reactions: vols40
Vol fans looking for anything and everything to whine about. Why did you not mention the pollution from the 100,000 autos that showed up for the game. They polluted the air millions and millions of time more than a few people lighting a cigar. Sheeze, get real.

Reactions: k-town_king
It's not air pollution I am complaining about, it is the concern for the health of my son that was the issue.

We all wish your son the best but, your post make absolutely no sense. If it were me, I would be more concerned about brats throwing empty whisky bottles or brawls.
By the way, pollution is pollution no matter how you slice it.
Just remember, the next time you are out joy riding in your car, you are polluting the air millions and millions of times more than someone smoking a cigarette or cigar out doors.

As a fellow parent, I’m sorry that happened. When children, or anyone for that matter, have an allergy or sensitivity to something and depend on the rules of an establishment to protect them, it’s sad when they aren’t enforced. Light up outside the stadium if you so choose

It's not air pollution I am complaining about, it is the concern for the health of my son that was the issue.
You said yourself there was a minute left. Just leave... it’s not like it was close. Tennessee fans would’ve lit up way earlier if we had it in the bag. And no, ushers are not going to do anything about it in this situation. Not downplaying your sons health concerns but you are expecting a stadium full of strangers to alter their behavior based on them. Much easier to just alter your behavior.

Reactions: BIGORANGEBUBBA
Vol fans looking for anything and everything to whine about. Why did you not mention the pollution from the 100,000 autos that showed up for the game. They polluted the air millions and millions of time more than a few people lighting a cigar. Sheeze, get real.

I have a child with a life threatening allergy. Not sure about how bad this guy kids is but I hope you never have to deal with that with your child or grandchild or a special needs child at some point though you deserve it with those type of comments.

We all wish your son the best but, your post make absolutely no sense. If it were me, I would be more concerned about brats throwing empty whisky bottles or brawls.
By the way, pollution is pollution no matter how you slice it.
Just remember, the next time you are out joy riding in your car, you are polluting the air millions and millions of times more than someone smoking a cigarette or cigar out doors.

Not all pollution is the same. Maybe you should pull for Bama since your ignorance is on par with most of them.

You said yourself there was a minute left. Just leave... it’s not like it was close. Tennessee fans would’ve lit up way earlier if we had it in the bag. And no, ushers are not going to do anything about it in this situation. Not downplaying your sons health concerns but you are expecting a stadium full of strangers to alter their behavior based on them. Much easier to just alter your behavior.

I did say there was just a minute left and I have never left a game early, no matter what the score and I won't start now. As for them, I wasn't asking them to alter their behavior, I just expected them as adults to follow the rules of the stadium.

Not all pollution is the same. Maybe you should pull for Bama since your ignorance is on par with most of them.

Your post is absurd. Auto exhaust is extremely dangerous. All of our major cities are covered with smog from autos. NOT from people smoking outdoors. Your reasoning is seriously flawed.

Your post is absurd. Auto exhaust is extremely dangerous. All of our major cities are covered with smog from autos. NOT from people smoking outdoors. Your reasoning is seriously flawed.

Not all the pollution is the same is exactly what you just posted. Try again. Also, if a kid could become very ill because someone was smoking in a place not designated for it, a good person could understand not doing it there. I guess you are the flawed human being new Bama trolling member.

VN Store

Back