As bad as it was, it could have been worse

wmcovol

This Moore kid from Purdue who’s killing OSU was initially committed to Alabama. The kid looks like he’s in a video game.

Reactions: E-Tizzle
CJP said in the post game that they probably could have run the ball without ever throwing a pass and scored on every possession. That's calling it like it is. I can't wait until we can line guys up on both sides that can hold the line.

I wish I could recall all of the posters that were saying Brohm was a bust
I know right?...I was excited when I heard we were interviewing him for our job..But like the others he said no...The guy can coach...He won't be there very long.

I know right?...I was excited when I heard we were interviewing him for our job..But like the others he said no...The guy can coach...He won't be there very long.

Was he ever given a real offer? Remember that was Curry calling the shots.

Was he ever given a real offer? Remember that was Curry calling the shots.
I don't think it got that far to be honest...all I remember is hearing they were interviewing him but then that was the end of it so I'm not sure if an actual offer was made.

I don't think it got that far to be honest...all I remember is hearing they were interviewing him but then that was the end of it so I'm not sure if an actual offer was made.

Thats what I remember as well. As far as I can remember the only real, legit offer was Schiano. The rest were nothing but smoke and mirrors.

VN Store

Back