Beginning of 2nd Half

Electric Orange

๐“œ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ช ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ฌ๐“ด ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท
I missed the very beginning of the 2nd half. What the hell happened that ended in us getting a safety?

I missed the very beginning of the 2nd half. What the hell happened that ended in us getting a safety?

Chandler received the opening kickoff and didnโ€™t wave for a fair catch until after he.... caught the ball on the 2 yard line.... (which is like kneeling the ball on the 2)

Then a lineman stepped on Chrystโ€™s foot on the 2 yard line as he was handing the ball off, because the lineman got blown up. Chrysts knee hit the ground before the runningback was able to receive the handoff.

So boom safety.

With all the freshmen we are playing, we are basically a high school team as well.
Chandler received the opening kickoff and didnโ€™t wave for a fair catch until after he.... caught the ball on the 2 yard line.... (which is like kneeling the ball on the 2)

Then a lineman stepped on Chrystโ€™s foot on the 2 yard line as he was handing the ball off, because the lineman got blown up. Chrysts knee hit the ground before the runningback was able to receive the handoff.

So boom safety.

Then our RB gets up in a Bama players face and gets an unsportsmanlike penalty..so in the course of 2 plays we go from receiving the 2nd half KO to giving up a safety and kicking from our 10 yard line. It's why Pruitt said the game was just too big for some of the guys just a lack of poise in a crucial moment.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Wow I knew it was bad but damn thats worse than I was expecting.

UT has a knack for fantastically stupid things in big games, but the non fair catch/safety/unsportsmanlike/10 yardline kickoff was quite the combination.

I can deal with losing to what amounts to a low level NFL team, but the busted coverages, wiffed blocks, dumb penalties and not letting a QB with the hot hand continue to throw was a bit too much to stomach. I can't imagine Bama looks better against their scout team than yesterday.

Had JG not gotten hurt it would have been even worse.

Then our RB gets up in a Bama players face and gets an unsportsmanlike penalty..so in the course of 2 plays we go from receiving the 2nd half KO to giving up a safety and kicking from our 10 yard line. It's why Pruitt said the game was just too big for some of the guys just a lack of poise in a crucial moment.

Yeah there was no excuse for that out of Banks. Kid just needs to play ball

Tennessee came out of the half and...

1271823630_f1-losing-wheels.gif

Tennessee came out of the half and...

1271823630_f1-losing-wheels.gif

They also did that **** in the first half as well......which was expected that they would do.
Should've been no surprise for Vols fans when playing Bama.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back