Volleyball and Coach Eve Rackham having a special year!

StrangeVol

So far this season the Lady Volleyballers have done the following: Beaten 3 ranked teams, posted an 8 game winning streak for the first time since 2011, and made it into the top 25 for the first time since 2012. Not too shabby for a team picked to finish 10th in the SEC.

Oh yeah, and while getting all this done Coach Rackham is literally days from having her first child.

All of this makes me smile and smile and smile! :) :) :)

She's home on bed rest from what I understand. She wasn't present for their asskicking of BLM U. Deez gals is GUUUD!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
Did someone say Special?

special adjective
special | \ˈspe-shəl \

Definition of special

1 : distinguished by some unusual quality especially : being in some way superior our special blend
2 : held in particular esteem a special friend
3a : readily distinguishable from others of the same category : unique they set it apart as a special day of thanksgiving

b : of, relating to, or constituting a species : specific

4 : being other than the usual : additional, extra

5 : designed for a particular purpose or occasion

Reactions: RollerVol
VolNation just doesn't give you all the latest sports "what's up" and expert commentary, you get a complete education here...way to go Glock...:D

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So far this season the Lady Volleyballers have done the following: Beaten 3 ranked teams, posted an 8 game winning streak for the first time since 2011, and made it into the top 25 for the first time since 2012. Not too shabby for a team picked to finish 10th in the SEC.

Oh yeah, and while getting all this done Coach Rackham is literally days from having her first child.

All of this makes me smile and smile and smile! :):):)
Looks like most of the lady vol programs are looking up. Great to see, congratulations to the coaches. Now if the basketball team could return to former level we’d be up there with other top women’s programs.

VN Store

Back