Jahmir Johnson, 270-lb starting guard

GUEST_de10d6e1-4122-4d50-b9c8-c9ba96cea3b8

I know we're being silly, but it's not as simple as just eating. Otherwise we could just strap weights to them and have the biggest OL. :)

Would like to see him and Tatum at the starting T positions next year with the big freshmen starting out at G. If he puts on 30 lbs, could be a really good SEC and NFL RT with his athleticism and toughness in run blocking.

Wow!

Only 6.5 270?

Guess he better play with that “little man syndrome” attitude! LOL’

if you look closely at the others playing in line with him, most are under 300 IMO. I don't think Tatum as topped 300 since he has been here. regardless of what the UT site says.

He looks like a big WR. All of the OL looks under developed except Smith who came in the strongest player they got. If that doesn’t send a message, nothing does

Reactions: FallCreekVols
All I need to know about this guy is , "“I think Jahmir’s a tough guy," Pruitt said." I can't recall CJP saying that about any other Vol.

Reactions: AaronUT and TBrown
Maybe the practices are just a little harder than folks were expecting. It's probably not a feeding problem.
See if he can hold onto the ball. New fullback.

Honestly when Pruitt recruited this guy it was kind of a head scratcher in a way. He remarked how small we were but recruits a small guy to play G? That always seemed strange. This could be a situation where the staff whiffed big time in their evaluation.

Honestly when Pruitt recruited this guy it was kind of a head scratcher in a way. He remarked how small we were but recruits a small guy to play G? That always seemed strange. This could be a situation where the staff whiffed big time in their evaluation.

well hes starting so i dont think theyd agree that it was a whiff. Also ill take a guy whose 270 and tough guy and put some size on him any day of the week over a softy who has size

VN Store

Back