WAKE UP...It's an important game day!!!

Titan&Volfan4life

As usual this season is going by far too fast for me but I see improvement every game and that's a very positive sign for our beloved footVol Team.

It's the last home game at Neyland stadium this season so everyone make the General proud and pack his house and get extra LOUD every single time that Misery has the ball and help them make several mistakes.

13 of our great Vols are Seniors and will play their last game at Neyland so it will be a emotional game for them so everyone get to the game and ROCK Neyland to give those guys a great sendoff.

They certainly deserve it after all they've been through during their career on the hill and I appreciate all of them sticking with us.

I believe today is the day we take the WIN and qualify for a bowl game and get those 15 extra practice days that are so valuable so you don't want to miss this game my friends.

We all want to show our former bamboo watering HC, D. Dolittle, our happiness that he's gone with a huge LOSS for Misery and remind him to keep teaching his favorite class...shower discipline, LMAO!!!

Show up at Neyland, be Proud and get LOUD and help our Vols get this most important WIN to get to a bowl game and show our Seniors how much we appreciate them giving their all for Tennessee.

VFL...GBO!!!

Crazy how fast the season goes by. Look forward to it all year and it's gone before you know it. A win today would be the culmination of a productive first season for Pruitt, IMO.

That's the truth Hack, we plan all year for these games and they go quick. I also agree a Win will make for a good start to the CJP legacy.

Reactions: Hacksaw
This is tghe beginning of us regaining our old traditions. We gotta start celebrating NOW. Where's the Jack and the remote????

For the record no one was awake today. Campus didn't have that vibe and players didn't look into it. Definitely not the same team that showed up last week.

VN Store

Back