Two Tennessee teams will enter, one will bowl

Brak

A witty saying proves nothing
With the Dores beating Ole Miss both teams are 5-6 fighting for a post season. I hope we come out ready to play next week. I don’t understand why we can’t put two good weeks together but hopefully next Saturday will be one of our “ON” days.

One season, when the last regime was here, we were in the exact same situation. Beat Vandy, in Nashville and we go bowling.
Well Ralph Webb rushed for 461,000 yards that day and we ended our season
Butch's first year, 2013, at home. Tennessee football is just like the Battlestar Galactica remake if you remove all of the show's awesomeness and replace it with every flavor of suck. History repeats endlessly. Reggie MF'in Ledoux would approve.

SPOILER ALER

Vandy will win easily.
If UT plays the way they did yesterday, you are spot on. Vandy and Missouri are basically the same team. Missouri is slightly better on offense, Vandy slightly better on defense. Missouri only beat Vandy by 5. I didn't call the beat down yesterday, but I knew it was a bad match up for us. Vandy is too.

Vandy beat Ole Miss who has a much better QB. I don't see us pulling it off after yesterday.

Vandy is gonna run all over us their offense is just like Missouri's. It's gonna take a miracle to beat Vanderbilt this Saturday. Poor ole Tennessee. Only a select few players on our team want to go bowling. we know who they are and i guarantee it ain't any of our starting oline.

SPOILER ALER

Vandy will win easily.

Unfortunately my head agrees with you. They are a complete team and make few mistakes, like we used to be back in the day. Heart says we win it but head sees these guys kicking us around at Dudley.

Vandy has balance to their offense, beat us the last two times. Not feeling it. Probably just out tough us like Missouri did. Heck they probably should of beat Missouri at Missouri. Going to be a long offseason.

Once they figure out our secondary, they’ll have a Heisman candidate at QB. He’ll pass for a game record plus probably run for 150 as well.

geez, after yesterday it could be called the BIG UGLY II...maybe, somehow, we can pull it off...right now, don't see how, but I'll still be going...

GO VOLS...BEAT VANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After yesterday I see no reason we win. We do play better on the road. Can’t believe this season has come down to this.

We tackled open field runners like they were playing two hand touch. Vaughn will run like a gazelle on our secondary

I can’t tell if our players want a bowl. Maybe a few do.
I think it was you jack that brought that up a few days ago. Maybe they would rather go home for Christmas than practice football. I dismissed it at the time but now it seems to make perfect sense. Some ( not all) appear to be lazy.

Reactions: Jack Burton
2010, 2014, and now 2018 have all come down to having to beat Vandy just to make a bowl.

We are .500 in those games and are riding a two game losing streak to those nerds.

This sucks.
It’s a sad, sad day

VN Store

Back