Vandy opens at (-4)

I’m not disputing this line, just wondering where you are seeing this OP. From what I’ve seen no line has been released yet due to JG’s status being in question.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Good. This team isn't mature enough to handle hype or being the favorites in a game. They have done their best as underdogs.
We were underdogs vs WVa, Georgia and Florida and by 26 each game. Underdogs vs Bama and lost by 37..underdogs to SCar and lost and underdogs to Mizzou and were blown out by 33 points. I think I know what you’re saying regarding 2 specific games...but mainly, when we’re the underdog, we get blown out.

Reactions: Titan05
All of you moaners - take a look at the Saragrin ratings and it is pretty clear we were lucky to punch above our wieght with Auburn and KY/. We should do better against Vandy.
TN 59th Vandy 63rd. Vandy is the home team (which all good Vickies discount this week).How does this ranking indicate things will go better? The Vols' performance in relation to Sagarin seems less than perfectly correlated. Help me see what I'm missing.

VN Store

Back