Lady Vols Soccer vs Stanford TODAY at 5:00 pm!

StrangeVol

The game is scheduled for 5:00 Eastern time.

The NCAA doesn't make it easy if you aren't a #1 seed. We will be playing on Stanford's home pitch at Cagan Stadium. This will be a tough one to win, but I believe our girls can find a way!

We have two opponents in common, Arizona, which Stanford defeated 2-0 and Ole Miss which they defeated 4-1.

GO LADY SOCCER VOLS! BEAT STANFORD!!!

Last edited:
Stanford streams a lot of their own games and some are available on PAC12Network. I don't have any idea what the broadcast arrangements will be but somehow we'll get to see it, I hope. :)

Reactions: RollerVol
Picked up this news this morning. The match will be televised on the PAC12 Network, and that's all so far. Bad news for many but if you're with Sling and have the orange package, the PAC12 Network is included. So, some of us will be able to see it, I hope.

This is gonna kill me...you know I'm going to keep you guys posted on the match, but I don't have a TV in my office and I have no computer in my Family room, as when my laptop died I didn't replace it. So I'll be running back and forth and missing parts of the match.

Oh wait, I could just watch it and tell you guys what happened later. ;) Naaahhh...probably not...

The PAC12 channel is on the dish sports package channels 406-01 thru 406-05. I checked the guide for Friday at 5 but it still shows football reruns.

The PAC12 channel is on the dish sports package channels 406-01 thru 406-05. I checked the guide for Friday at 5 but it still shows football reruns.

Thanks for that...I haven't been able to confirm PAC12 Network through my Sling....like you mine still shows football reruns. I may cast around and see if there is an online stream...

I noticed on the PAC12 Network - Bay area channel that our game slot shows the logo of Florida and Arkansas. I have no idea why, but it's our game if you click on the selection. California, what is it with those people? ;)

Reactions: MAD and RollerVol
I don't usually match much of the "non-revenue" sports, but lately I have been more motivated because it seems all the sports units have improved. I give Fulmer a lot of credit for this and I hope all the programs continue to improve, it really increases the fan interest.

If this one is on TV, I will be watching. GO LVS!!:D:D:D:D

Reactions: MAD
I found a website that streams the Pac-12 channel.
Works fine for me on both my iPad and Laptop, but use at your own risk.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back