Where is Jeremy Banks?

He'll be back. The fumbling issues and Ty Chandler / Tim Jordan stepping up (kind of) I think has taken his carries away. I'd expect to see him in a potential bowl game however after the bowl practices.

As a true freshman, he is currently excelling on Special Teams.

After moving from RB to LB and back to RB, CJP will determine Banks future in the spring.

As with Al Wilson, JB is a emotional, fiery leader.

I predict he will end up next to Bituli next year as a starting middle LB. He lacks experience, but will vastly increase our sideline-to-sideline speed.

He definitely needs to secure the ball better, but if we going to run it between the tackles 3 times inside the 5, i would prefer Banks to get those carries, unless we would just as soon settle for a FG like we did. With our OL right now, we need to have a bull really stick it up in there...or throw to one Calloway or Jennings

I wouldn't mind seeing him on short yardage situations, but fumbling has put him on the bench. I ultimately see him as a LB. Just feature Chandler with some catches out of the backfield in open space and I'll be happy, but that doesn't seem to happen much. The TE's are none existent in the passing game and run blocking. I just wish the play calling was more dynamic. The throw it up for 30 yards and run it up the middle with an occasional toss sweep and jet sweeps with the WR's are not getting it done. Watch the KC/Rams game last night if you want to see dynamic play calling. Crossing routes, TE's thrown to, RB's in space, pick plays, bubble screens, ext. it was beautiful to watch. Oh yeah, because our OL stinks.

Last edited:

After moving from RB to LB and back to RB, CJP will determine Banks future in the spring.

I predict he will end up next to Bituli next year as a starting middle LB. He lacks experience, but will vastly increase our sideline-to-sideline speed.

We made it to a bowl game? Awesome!

Much more athletic than Bituli.

Banks can get to 230 lbs and not lose any speed. Excited to see him at LB

Reactions: bpalmer28
Uh, where did you read that in the post?

Jax, DOOD.... I have not a freaking clue what is going here... I am at a loss. Sorry man. I think I may have read something else and accidentally quoted you. Sorry brother.

I still think we make it to a bowl game!!!
I do not care if its the charmin ultra soft toilet bowl!!! The extra practices are huge for our young team.

VN Store

Back