Pruitt talked with Neyland Jr. after Kentucky win

Please remember that Robert Neyland Junior is late 80's. At that age, he also has a flip phone & thinks that Ronald Reagan is President
And might be counted upon for more wisdom than can be pulled out of some millennial who is carrying a $1,000 iPhone

My mother, in a test for dementia when asked who the president was, answered FDR. But, I still enjoyed talking to her and still got a lot of wisdom from her words. I just wish I could still do so.

Last edited:
Trust me ....it's Nayland. Played ball with Reese who is close to the General in some capacity,( grandson ?),
and always heard it that way starting 53 years ago. We can choose either but that's just the way I heard it.
PS..Reese was Robert Jrs. son.... the General's grandson.

Last edited:
We're not all useless chief.

Plus the people I have the most trouble with in my business- the ones that are surprisingly lazy and entitled- are boomers.

So that's my take.
We've put in our work. It is time for the worthless Next Generation to take over some of the heavy lifting. One thing is we know that it is rude to call someone chief or boss or something like that if they are a stranger to you.

Trust me ....it's Nayland. Played ball with Reese who is close to the General in some capacity,( grandson ?),
and always heard it that way starting 53 years ago. We can choose either but that's just the way I heard it.
PS..Reese was Robert Jrs. son.... the General's grandson.
The strange thing about German pronunciations is that they are so unparticular about it that they are usually not even aware of how they themselves pronounce their vowels or combination vowels

I hope he didn't pronounce his first name Reecy like the girls pronounce the peanut butter cups.

Last edited:
We've put in our work. It is time for the worthless Next Generation to take over some of the heavy lifting. One thing is we know that it is rude to call someone chief or boss or something like that if they are a stranger to you.

Or "Fam." Stop that stupid sh*t. I ain't your fam. Idiots.

Reactions: memtownvol
It's also rude to call a stranger useless, but your sad old momma didn't teach you manners, I guess.

Reactions: VolEngineer
It's also rude to call a stranger useless, but your sad old momma didn't teach you manners, I guess.
Are you casting aspersions on my mama?

My guess is you get your arse kicked often

Besides, you are no longer a stranger you have shown your stripes

Last edited:
Reactions: volfannbama

VN Store

Back