Chris Simms just said

ZZ13

Saturn V
On Dan Patrick show that he would 100% gone to Tennessee had Cutcliffe not left for Ole Miss. He also said going to a Nike school was a minor factor and Mack Brown convinced him Texas would switch to Nike from Reebok his sophomore year.

On Dan Patrick show that he would 100% gone to Tennessee had Cutcliffe not left for Ole Miss. He also said going to a Nike school was a minor factor and Mack Brown convinced him Texas would switch to Nike from Reebok his sophomore year.
Revisionist damage control. He’s the hip young dude who threw out that he was shocked at the racial division at our training tables. He’d have been fine if he just told the truth that he fell in love with Austin and bought Mack Brown’s sell job.

Cutcliffe was the reason Fulmer's 90s offenses were so good and then he saved his bacon after 2005 when he returned.

Fulmer hired him. Nobody else did. That's part of what a head coach is held accountable for.
I know, but when Cutcliffe wasn't available to be his OC, he couldn't find anyone else that made it run anywhere near as well. He stuck with Randy Sanders for too long and when Cutcliffe left the second time he went for a total scheme change with Clawson, which was the proximate cause of his firing.

Bye.png

I know, but when Cutcliffe wasn't available to be his OC, he couldn't find anyone else that made it run anywhere near as well. He stuck with Randy Sanders for too long and when Cutcliffe left the second time he went for a total scheme change with Clawson, which was the proximate cause of his firing.

Yes, the total scheme change cost him (Fulmer). Our offensive system was fine, just needed some tweaks and wrinkles and new tendencies from a different play-caller. If Fulmer had hired someone like a Kippy Brown who understood our system, hell, Fulmer might still be coaching UT.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan

Then why didn’t he go to Ole Miss?

Reactions: D-rock and posivol
Yes, the total scheme change cost him (Fulmer). Our offensive system was fine, just needed some tweaks and wrinkles and new tendencies from a different play-caller. If Fulmer had hired someone like a Kippy Brown who understood our system, hell, Fulmer might still be coaching UT.
He could've hired Mike Debord. Rumor was at the time Ryan Mallett may have transferred to UT with the Debord hire. He of course ended up with Petrino at Arkansas.

Did they

I question the judgement of a kid that chooses a school because of shoe brand. You may get to a point where you have a basketball player on your football jersey (UF), which makes me RFLMAOLOL
I know. .I'm old. Flame away.

VN Store

Back