Vandy Look Alikes

vandy 14.jpg
giphy.gif

These ones with the clown comparison they dont really work so well. I mean these are doctors and lawyers playing football. They're smart not your ordinary run of the mill dumb as a sack of rocks star athlete. That's why they always lose. Well, that's what we used to joke about before Vandy owned us. I'm just saying the clown thing, meh

These ones with the clown comparison they dont really work so well. I mean these are doctors and lawyers playing football. They're smart not your ordinary run of the mill dumb as a sack of rocks star athlete. That's why they always lose. Well, that's what we used to joke about before Vandy owned us. I'm just saying the clown thing, meh

Ehhh, not really. The average Vandy player might have *slightly* higher test scores, but that is blown way out of proportion. Vandy makes a lot of compromises to the standards applied to the general student population to get athletes, and will offer pretty much the same set of players the big boys do (with a few exceptions). They are not all geniuses, not even close.

VandySports.com - Vanderbilt recruiting: perception is not reality

I think you grossly underestimate clowns. Look at the chart for average SAT score by intended college major. Check out #3

sat scores.jpg

You have a great sense of humor. I bet you're a riot at parties.

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back