Glad to see the BBall refs are just like the FB ones!

Vol Kilmer

Watching Duke vs Auburn, and two horrific non-calls going the Blue Devils way. 2 blatantly missed Flagrant Fouls, which is potentially a 6-10 pt. turnaround.

Thank god we go from JG getting his neck dissected no-call, Marquez targeting no-calls...to the same damned thing prolly afoot in FB.

Think that’s bad. Look at the last play from the Indiana and Arkansas game. 4 players going for a loose ball and they call a foul when it was tied up with 2.9 seconds left.

Watching Duke vs Auburn, and two horrific non-calls going the Blue Devils way. 2 blatantly missed Flagrant Fouls, which is potentially a 6-10 pt. turnaround.

Thank god we go from JG getting his neck dissected no-call, Marquez targeting no-calls...to the same damned thing prolly afoot in FB.

Auburn is very good. It’s a shame they had to play against dook and the refs last night.

Reactions: feathersax
Also Brown driving for a layup at the 1st half buzzer was hacked. Bruce, Steven, and some players challenged the refs as they were leaving the court - surprised nobody got T'd up.

Reactions: RollerVol
Never bothers me when they don't make calls. Too many already. Too many new rules. This is one of the intangibles that can really swing a game even if they don't favor one team over the other. Kills any rhythm or flow either team can muster. Example: Back judge in the Chiefs Rams game that thought he had to throw a flag every possession in the 1rst qt.
Let em play.

Duke is the premier team of the year, so far...seems those teams get away with more for some reason...:D

GO VOLS...BEAT LOUISVULLE...:p

Watching ESPN and they are talking about Duke being able to beat the Cleveland Cavs.

Duke FT 23-34
Auburn FT 5-9

I turned that game on for about 10 minutes in the 2nd half and in just that short time it was so obvious how one sided the officiating was. Then they showed the FT stats and I literally laughed out loud.

I had to turn it off though because Jay Bilas is such a pretentious douchebag.

I honestly didn’t think calls were horribly one sided, and I’m pretty unbiased in that game...Duke was driving the ball and getting fouled, Auburn was settling for a lot of 3 balls and jump shots and not nearly as interior orientsted as Duke.

I honestly didn’t think calls were horribly one sided, and I’m pretty unbiased in that game...Duke was driving the ball and getting fouled, Auburn was settling for a lot of 3 balls and jump shots and not nearly as interior orientsted as Duke.

Correct.

Watched Bruce's pregame speech in this one. Kids looked at him like, Really Coach. Gonna get our asses kicked. Looked intimidated entire first half, although I turned it off at 22-8.

Cool it on all these new threads, Chief.

You’re basically having a conversation with yourself in the FB Forum.

Would hate to see that kind of behavior in this place, the more pure of the 2 forums.

VN Store

Back