Tennessee to play Cincinatti next season

I hope we have a decent team. After the loss of Williams and the Admiral, I don't know. UC will be very tough at home.

He could easily declare for the draft. Have you seriously not heard about that? I hope he doesn't but he might
Not a chance. If he doesn't win an NC this season, he'll be back next to try again. He's all Tennessee.

The best seats I've ever had at TBA was a game against Cincy in the 90s. Huggins was the coach and Nick Van Exel was their main man. I was in the 2nd row behind the Vols' bench. Wade was our coach and Allan Houston was our star. UT got blew out and I learned that Wade wasn't a head coach that night. Although, I think Wade is a great guy and assistant coach, just did not have what it takes to be a great head coach. Btw, Cincy made the Final 4 that season. Can't wait to get some revenge next year

The best seats I've ever had at TBA was a game against Cincy in the 90s. Huggins was the coach and Nick Van Exel was their main man. I was in the 2nd row behind the Vols' bench. Wade was our coach and Allan Houston was our star. UT got blew out and I learned that Wade wasn't a head coach that night. Although, I think Wade is a great guy and assistant coach, just did not have what it takes to be a great head coach. Btw, Cincy made the Final 4 that season. Can't wait to get some revenge next year

That was a charmed season for UC. Upsets fell just right in that tournament and they cruised to the Final Four. Huggins weighed about half what he does now

He could easily declare for the draft. Have you seriously not heard about that? I hope he doesn't but he might

He has stated that getting his masters degree before he attempts pro ball was a goal of his coming into college. He expects to return.

Mississippi St. with a big win over the one loss Bearcats, tonight. Nice day for the SEC, so far, Kentucky blew out Utah, Georgia almost beat 20th ranked Arizona State and led for most of the game. Auburn beats UAB in OT and Arkansas beat a directional school from Texas. LSU is playing St. Mary's and A&M is playing Oregon State, right now. LSU and A&M win tonight, it will be a damn good day for the SEC

Reactions: sport3500

VN Store

Back