Are we Sitting on the OC hire in fear of running off recruits?

Fayettvol

Trying to get the best of both worlds to sign? Old recruits and any new ones this guy is in on?

Recruits have already started hinting that they know who it will be. I doubt anyone would react well to this tactic at all and I don't see it being used.

Nobody other than Pruitt and perhaps Fulmer know at this point. Why speculate?

I don’t even think they know that’s why they are interviewing so many different candidates. They may be overplaying their hand if other coaches take different jobs. If they have their OC then waiting makes no sense unless it’s a team that still has a lot to play for which is possible but Enos is already off the board. Maybe someone at Clemson, Oklahoma, or Norte Dame but it seems unlikely unless it’s a position coach

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!

We want to get everyone to sign on the dotted line, prior to telling them that the lawn boy will be their new OC.

That is the way to run a solid program.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
I don't believe that is happening at all, because of the past, UT Administration is probably overthinking the decision and in turn, losing some very qualified coaches.

A coach has been hired. The new coach does not want it announced until x date.
Its pretty simple. If its a hire from the nfl it will be the end of the month. It could be someone in a bowl that wants it announced after the bowl. Got to be patient.

093869E9-0920-4CE6-83B5-2CF5E478B792.gif

VN Store

Back