What about Fedora?

TrapVol

He's apparently a candidate for FSU, but they can't have both him and Briles.

Thoughts?
Pros?
Cons?

Lol! No need to be condescending... I don't know much about Fedora, other than he used to be considered a very good OC and is currently looking for a job. That's why I asked all of you experts for your opinion.

He also turned down an offer to be our HC after Dooley, allegedly.

Reactions: photovol
ml75tui31ht01.jpg

Good coach. Won 11 games at Southern Miss. Immediately made UNC’s offense better when he arrived there. Ended up winnning 11 games at UNC in 2016. Developed Trubisky. Not sure what happened the past couple years but he’d be a solid OC if he’s not burned out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Not the worst backup to the backup to the backup plan. Definitely not a top flight name or OC. But he is decent.

I’m not too worried about an OC right now. I’m more troubled about the ton of new offers we are sending out at the last minute.

Solid choice, has put up a lot of points over his career. Like poster above said, not sure what happened the past 2 years, but even those offenses scored 27-28 ppg, far from our lowly 19 and 22 ppg we posted. I think we'd be lucky to have him.

I think Fedora is ok. He was working his way up the ranks, but hit a speed bump the last couple of years.

A common tale.

Reactions: RollerVol
Lol! No need to be condescending... I don't know much about Fedora, other than he used to be considered a very good OC and is currently looking for a job. That's why I asked all of you experts for your opinion.
Pay nationdom no mind, he says lots of dumb things. But I can say with certainty, he is mr. Positive so he isnt trying to be condescending.

Reactions: TrapVol
I don’t know how he would work out here, nobody does. But he’s been a successful OC in the past. I’ve heard him speak a several clinics and he’s a sharp dude.

VN Store

Back