What’s the logic

Mike Moffett

Lostdawginillinois
I saw where posters are tired of the same threads, so here is one y’all can rally around; maybe.

I keep reading where some fans are expecting the ship to turn around in the next two years and the Vols will be competing for the East. Looking at the level of recruiting that UGA is accomplishing, how can you possibly feel that UT is closing the gap? It looks like the gap is getting wider. Is it based on faith in Pruitt’s evaluation skills? What say you?

I saw where posters are tired of the same threads, so here is one y’all can rally around; maybe.

I keep reading where some fans are expecting the ship to turn around in the next two years and the Vols will be competing for the East. Looking at the level of recruiting that UGA is accomplishing, how can you possibly feel that UT is closing the gap? It looks like the gap is getting wider. Is it based on faith in Pruitt’s evaluation skills? What say you?
cause, VOLS!

Reactions: shotgun83

Some of us just have confidence in the current blue print and the guys responsible for building the program.

Georgia is about to lap us so the gap is technically closing.

tenor.gif

Fair weather fans are pussies! Shut the **** up and go be a Georgia fan or an Alabama fan or whoever. I don't give a ****. No wonder the whole world looks at us like idiots. I'm willing to get kicked off this site defending the team I love, The Tennessee Volunteers to pathetic people that call themselves fans. Damn, I hate stupid people. The Vols will rise again! I love my team! GBO! Go Vols!

It’s just blind hope. There’s nothing to support it.

If we’re to climb out of this mess we have to get purely lucky with recruits and our google coaches.
Just curious which coach do we have that has to be googled. Maybe Neidermeyer? The rest were big names.

Fair weather fans are pussies! Shut the **** up and go be a Georgia fan or an Alabama fan or whoever. I don't give a ****. No wonder the whole world looks at us like idiots. I'm willing to get kicked off this site defending the team I love, The Tennessee Volunteers to pathetic people that call themselves fans. Damn, I hate stupid people. The Vols will rise again! I love my team! GBO! Go Vols!
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Fulmer gets it...

“When I took over it was like here,” Fulmer said, holding is hand near his chest, “and we went to here,” as he raised his hand a bit higher.

“He’s like here,” Fulmer said with his hand below his waist, “and trying to get to here,” raising his hand back above his chest.
“It’s a whole different dynamic, and it’s going to take time and a couple recruiting classes and we all want to be back in the championship mix. That’s our goal.”

Pretty sure the "fair weather" fans left... give or take... ten years ago...

... all we're left with now is a bunch of bitter ***holes and people that still believe in Santa Clause ;)

Go Vols! Hope Santa brings me something good this year... was a rough year

Why do you guys give up so easily to an obvious troll by an opposing fan? This one likely barks at people from the sidewalk as they drive by

Reactions: Behr and Jax_Vol
Fulmer gets it...

“When I took over it was like here,” Fulmer said, holding is hand near his chest, “and we went to here,” as he raised his hand a bit higher.

“He’s like here,” Fulmer said with his hand below his waist, “and trying to get to here,” raising his hand back above his chest.
“It’s a whole different dynamic, and it’s going to take time and a couple recruiting classes and we all want to be back in the championship mix. That’s our goal.”

I'll take "Things Said In Person That Don't Translate To News Articles" for $1000, Alex

😂😂😂 WOW

Why do you guys give up so easily to an obvious troll by an opposing fan? This one likely barks at people from the sidewalk as they drive by

Yes, I do bark, but I probably spend as much time on this site as any Vol fan. My son graduated from UT, so I’m very familiar with this site, with Knoxville, and with Vol fans in general.

I was hoping the ones that feel this way will respond to a genuine question. Trying to understand what makes them tick? No disrespect intended.

I have hope that Pruitt and whole staff knows the needs on this team and that’s their recruiting strategy. We’ve all seen when a coach recruits for stars only. Really, what choice do we have but wait and see.

Yes, I do bark, but I probably spend as much time on this site as any Vol fan. My son graduated from UT, so I’m very familiar with this site, with Knoxville, and with Vol fans in general.

I was hoping the ones that feel this way will respond to a genuine question. Trying to understand what makes them tick? No disrespect intended.
It's not a genuine question it's bait -

"Uga is so amazing how do you expect to ever keep up or catch up? Just an innocent little question."

Punt Kirby punt. A call so bad you can actually hear Butch Jones laughing from the other sideline on the telecast.

I like it.

Most fans really don't understand Football or what it takes to build a program. A lot of people think that if you're a good coach you automatically win not taking in consideration that often times players just don't get it done.

It's a good thing we have smart fellers like yourself to tell us how footbawl really works.

The definition of a good coach is one who figures out how to win. How do you smart people define "good coach'?

Reactions: Big Al Orange

Dear Mike,

Q: What is the difference between Kate Upton and the Georgia Bulldogs?

A: Kate doesn't choke on the big ones

VN Store

Back