Al Wilson

vol271998

Does anyone know if Al Wilson is going to be around at an event. I have a book I would like him to sign.

Whew. I thought this was going to be an “Al Wilson for OC” thread.
Nah, Al needs to be OL coach so if they can't block anyone, they may make contact trying to tackle someone. Who knows, it may look like they are blocking.

He used to be a running back, so he’s qualified in my book.

With certain players not giving 100%. I doudt Al Wilson would last a year on our coaching staff before he had a come apart.
Players that gave 100%. Usually have little patience for those who don't give their all.
I recall one time at a camp, Adam Vinitari was instructing a camper on how to kick and the kid thought he knew it all and AV supposedly got super angry. Players like that have no time for that type of craziness

I have the book "Six seasons Remembered" by Gus Manning and Haywood Harris. They both signed it years ago when they were promoting it. My wife bought it for me on my birthday back years ago. Since I have many signatures on it including Leonard Coffman from the 38 championship team. Any help in getting anymore would be greatly appreciated

VN Store

Back