Pruitt handling interview process like Propst does

There’s our huckleberry. Questions answered. Past experience with Pruitt along with state title game tonight. Just makes too much sense to me.

Reactions: Remy
College ranks are a little more competitive. The best guys go fast... he better tell the brain trust to get with it.

Reactions: chattavol420
It is what it is. We'll have to ride this horse we bought until it wins or loses. I don't think CJP gives a flying flip about the thoughts of VN or talking heads. He is doing this his way, period, and I hope he is successful. If CJP thinks Prosbt can help build a foundation for UT to win again,. bring him on and let's go.

It is what it is. We'll have to ride this horse we bought until it wins or loses. I don't think CJP gives a flying flip about the thoughts of VN or talking heads. He is doing this his way, period, and I hope he is successful. If CJP thinks Prosbt can help build a foundation for UT to win again,. bring him on and let's go.

CJP and Fulmer are ride or die together.

Well if he is coming to Tennessee then come on. It’s not like we can get much worse. Hell, It will be refreshing to see someone get excited about coaching at Tennessee.

This has been missing from here for a while and you're spot on.

If it’s this guy, we prolly have to wait for HIS “season” to end. 😉
giphy.gif

I'm confused. Does the NCAA by-law 11.4.4 that says "In bowl subdivision football, during a two-year period before a prospective student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after the prospective student-athlete's actual enrollment, an institution shall not employ (or enter into a contract for future employment with) an individual associated with the prospective student-athlete in any athletics department noncoaching staff position or in a strength and conditioning staff position." effect Rush from coaching here because of J.J. Peterson?

Mark my words.....Propst will be announced as OC in a Friday evening news dump.

I'm confused. Does the NCAA by-law 11.4.4 that says "In bowl subdivision football, during a two-year period before a prospective student-athlete's anticipated enrollment and a two-year period after the prospective student-athlete's actual enrollment, an institution shall not employ (or enter into a contract for future employment with) an individual associated with the prospective student-athlete in any athletics department noncoaching staff position or in a strength and conditioning staff position." effect Rush from coaching here because of J.J. Peterson?

if i read that correctly it wouldn't. He'd be OC therefore neither S&C or non-coaching staff.

Coach Propst was playing at Ohatchee the same time I was playing at Athens. We never played against each other as they were 1A and Athens was 3A at the time. Small world folks.

Not as long as he is hired for a coaching staff position other than S&C.

Reactions: Shiley808

VN Store

Back