Pruitt waiting until AFTER ESD to hire OC?

I would guess that Pruitt will tell the offensive recruits that want to know.

I guess so but that still would be uncertain. He could say it was Matt LaFleur if he wanted but I think I would want more certainty.

Reactions: VolHeel
Pruitt reminds me so much of Fulmer. No wonder they like each other so much. Unfortunately for Vols fans, our AD and head coach run the program like a 70s business. UT will continue to be left in the dust when compared to aggressive, forward thinking and decisive programs.

That's what Austin Price says.

Unless he doesn't, if that's the case then he won't wait. Either way, he either will or won't announce his choice and then we won't know who it is until we hear it with our ears or read it with our eyes. Got that from a reliable source inside my own head.

Appears. Key word - none of us or any of the sports media have the first clue what’s really going on
That's pretty much it. It's journalists scrambling to appear relevant and the general public wringing it's hands over something that they won't care about 3 days after it's announced

I would guess that’s gonna be really difficult for Pruitt to do since it surely appears he has no earthly idea who it’s gonna be.

Your buddy Doug Matthews says Pruitt has his OC, the staff is not leaking any info to anyone and we all should relax.

Reactions: AaronUT

VN Store

Back