Can anyone decipher this tweet?

I've got it!! He is saying......that uhhh......I mean.....uhhh.......yeah I don't get it?!?!?

source.gif

Last edited:
As most have said it makes no sense. Just know we need Pappoe! But this may not even be related to us at all

I watched the game and the announcers were stating with a win that they could be eligible for the HS NC game. My guess is that he talked his kids up that they were going to be playing in that game after they beat Milton. I am guessing thats the reason for talking about the school that has 40 kids signing. That is more than likely the school they were going to play had they beat Milton.

I think it references something to do with Milton High School defeating Russ Probst's Colquitt County High School in Class 7A the Georgia state football finals 14-13. What it has to to with Pappoe, I'm not sure.

Milton defeats Colquitt County in state finals 14-13

Looks like Rumormill took it that Rush was going to UT. Which would mean that Pappoe was out of the running at UT. Not really sure what that would have to do with anything with Pappoe just because he played for Grayson though. I mean yeah they played and Colquitt beat Grayson but that would have very little reason for Pappoe to not pick UT even if Rush ended up at UT.

VN Store

Back