Diaper Dandies.....

jasonvols2.2

Vitale is famous for this. However, since Freshmen are leaving more and more, it doesn't seem as meaningful. Babies wear diapers, and so do Seniors. (Sometimes). So I guess Admiral is a Diaper Dandy? Or is that the worst idea of all time?

The phrase has lost some meaning because there are so many Freshmen contributing to a team, both in men's and women's basketball.

And, for what it's worth, Vitale is not very meaningful anymore either.

Reactions: Frozevol
Vitale is famous for this. However, since Freshmen are leaving more and more, it doesn't seem as meaningful. Babies wear diapers, and so do Seniors. (Sometimes). So I guess Admiral is a Diaper Dandy? Or is that the worst idea of all time?

If not the worst idea of all time -- certainly among the worst. I hate Vitale, Admiral is not a freshman, nobody want's a visual of seniors wearing diapers - it truly is just awful. Start over with just laying praise on Admiral and crew, don't try to marry it up with anything else. imho

Reactions: Volitourt

Excuse me but....

Do what now?

Last edited:
Pretty soon Dickey V will be a diaper dandy, if he isn't already.

He probably could get Depends to sponsor him.

For years Vitale has tried to be the show. Face it, the man sux...
And so does Bama..

VN Store

Back