For those that didn't get to go

EastTN

I think to forget all this OC talk for awhile it would be cool if those who got to attend the sale yesterday post what they were able to pick up. I would have loved to went but had to work.

After seeing the line to get in, I am glad I didn't take off to come up there. I would have loved to though.

I didn’t buy anything. I am about 60 yrs old so orange cleats were nice but not my style. Most of the Nike stuff is about the same prices I’ve seen at the Nike outlets around the South. Besides cleats/tennis shoes ($30-$50) the football pants, jerseys, and helmets were the closest thing I saw to being personal to UT. I am sure others saw more than I did.

Reactions: EastTN
I was happy with what I got.... 2 pairs of nike shoes, 2 dri fit shirts, 2 shorts, 1 beanie, 4 socks for $160
I thought $300 for a helmet was insane imo

I was happy with what I got.... 2 pairs of nike shoes, 2 dri fit shirts, 2 shorts, 1 beanie, 4 socks for $160

Helmets cost just that much if not more without the authentic Tennessee stuff on them.

Edit: look at some of the new style helmets our players wear.... anywhere from 800 to 1500 dollars.

Yea that’s a little much for a helmet

VN Store

Back