Signing Day Special on SEC Network At 12 p.m.

So we can see first hand all of our rivals sign top talent? Sounds awesome.

27ac7dc401868a28d1f324d93f1264df.jpg

So we can see first hand all of our rivals sign top talent? Sounds awesome.
Maybe some 5* will let his hand tantalizingly hover above an orange hat before he reaches for a red cap. I get chills thinking about how many elite prospects we will almost get.
I'm usually not too negative but y'all are not wrong. It's gonna be about Bama and Georgia mostly but I'm curious to see who we do get.

Don't worry, there will be people defending the class tomorrow (if it is not as good as expected) by saying it was due to not having an OC in place.....

Reactions: 08Vol
I refuse to watch that damn network unless Tennessee is playing a game as it is the tide network and therefore tomorrow will be all about five stas that the cheating midget signs.
Don't saddle the little people with Nicky. They have a hard enough time as it is.

Saban is obviously a Goblin.
7f2213c9eabf1d3.gif
goblin_maske-kobold_maske-wichtelmann_maske-zwergen_maske-klabauterman_maske-19031.jpg

If they don't lose anyone, OL will be improved. It would be nice to get Gray. I don't see any other elite skill players coming our way. So many people post about how well this staff recruits that I'm prepared to be surprised.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
It will be intersting to see if MS ST, SC, and FL passes the Vols on the big board.

They are all within shouting distance in the rankings.

It will be intersting to see if MS ST, SC, and FL passes the Vols on the big board.

They are all within shouting distance in the rankings.
the only way it would matter is if we stayed where we are (we won't) and they all moved up a complete tier ahead of us ( like move from top 25 to top 10).

if we're all w/int 3-5 spots of one another, i don't think you can really get much out of that....

lss, they aren't going to pass us, and even if they do, it won't be by such a marging that it'll matter.

VN Store

Back