Tenessee up to No. 1 Seed Line

If they can get off to a good start in conference they have a great chance at #1 or #2 seed. These are virtually the same as far as I am concerned getting easy seeding into the sweet 16. I think they started off 0-2 last season? Much better than wondering if they will make the NCAA tournament!

If they can get off to a good start in conference they have a great chance at #1 or #2 seed. These are virtually the same as far as I am concerned getting easy seeding into the sweet 16. I think they started off 0-2 last season? Much better than wondering if they will make the NCAA tournament!
Yes, 0-2 and this beats hoping we will get in.

If coach barnes actually stays for 10 more years, or even 5, i think we need to start discussing the possibility of
Him being the best coach we've ever had. We joke, but there might actually be a statue one day.

Reactions: GameTime
If coach barnes actually stays for 10 more years, or even 5, i think we need to start discussing the possibility of
Him being the best coach we've ever had. We joke, but there might actually be a statue one day.

All he has to do is make the final 4, no easy task.

He found some great under the radar players and has helped the develope into the current team. Don't see a GW or Admiral in these last 2 classes? CRB has to keep finding the players each year to sustain this success. Pons may become very good, and maybe Burns will be a force next year? Hopefully the 5* guard will stick around a couple seasons too.

Reactions: 08Vol
I’d say there’s an argument to be made. But if he stays atleast 5 years, with this sustained success we can say it for sure.
Whoa, Nelly. His first 2 years were not terribly impressive. The talk of statues already is interesting. I like what he has done, but SUSTAINED success over a decade or two is where I'm talking about the statue. Let's let his tenure run its course and see where we are at that point.

I know this is all notional but why have TN in the West Regional? What's the rational? Seems like flipping us and Michigan would make more sense.

The only thing I don't like about that bracket is North Carolina. They handled Gonzaga and always seem to have our number. Nevada doesn't scare me as the 2 seed in our bracket, but I don't think they would make it past UNC.

Auburn would have a very tough road, possibly having to face both Kansas and Duke.

VN Store

Back