Alerts

Sorry i dont have time to search every recruiting forum. Will there be text alerts during early signing period? And if so can someone post how to get them.
Do you have twitter? Also pretty sure that 24/7 has an alert thing that you can get texts

Volnation has alerts. I get them from @Freak when big things happen

edit: maybe it is through twitter idk

Last edited:
No i dont do the twitter critter.

Well, in that case....

giphy.gif

Wait! Hold the presses. You didn't get signed up for alerts? Please leave your name, phone number, and email address and myself an VN will make sure you get your VN welcome packet asap. It includes unl access to TOS, elevator pass to VN HQ, Free Alerts, and Smarmy Gif Starter Pack.

...just leave that email address.

Sorry i dont have time to search every recruiting forum. Will there be text alerts during early signing period? And if so can someone post how to get them.

Just listen for the booms. If you hear a boom, then we got someone. If you are at a truck stop, check your phone and make sure it's not the bean burrito causing the boom.....

Wait! Hold the presses. You didn't get signed up for alerts? Please leave your name, phone number, and email address and myself an VN will make sure you get your VN welcome packet asap. It includes unl access to TOS, elevator pass to VN HQ, Free Alerts, and Smarmy Gif Starter Pack.

...just leave that email address.
Wait NO BANKING INFO NEEDED?

Reactions: Jackcrevol

VN Store

Back