Jarrett Guarantano will not stop. Already preparing for next season

The young man has heart and is tough as nails.

That said, after 4 years of high school and 3 years of college football, he still cannot read a basic defense. Cannot read a blitz and audible into protection. Chooses his receiver within .5 seconds and never looks away. Fires what should be a touch pass as 300mph. Floats what should be a deep strike.

I don't know of anyone in here who has ever questioned his dedication and tenacity. He is a VFL in my book.

He is just not a starting SEC QB. He just isn't. He is the best we have on the roster, and that tells you where we are.

That said, after 4 years of high school and 3 years of college football, he still cannot read a basic defense. Cannot read a blitz and audible into protection. Chooses his receiver within .5 seconds and never looks away. Fires what should be a touch pass as 300mph. Floats what should be a deep strike.

I don't know of anyone in here who has ever questioned his dedication and tenacity. He is a VFL in my book.

He is just not a starting SEC QB. He just isn't. He is the best we have on the roster, and that tells you where we are.
Agree with all of this. If he does not show out this next year early I am not sure he will ever make it in the SEC.

He needs to spend lots and lots of time in film room learning how to read defenses.

NW I think this goes for everyone that the acolytes labeled as haters. Well said.

Agree with all of this. If he does not show out this next year early I am not sure he will ever make it in the SEC.

I'm hoping Shrout will come on strong, he is a true dual threat, which to me is always helpful if they are a threat to run or pass. I just can't believe the qb position won't be open for competition. Shrout is Pruitts recruit, so I am sure he will be given a chance, and may the best man win.

No doubt in my mind that this kid Gave his ALL...EVERY play this year!

Those supposedly protecting him? Not so much...

1st_play.gif

VN Store

Back