This article/articles by Calhoun are sickening?

At least three of those were worse under beeeotch jones. I'm sure pubic relations were better when players were falling on helmets and cussing out coaching staff....not to mention the butchisms (chumps of life, 5* hearts, etc).

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
The regression and blow out losses were the only ones that really matter IMO. I dont think I appreciated just how badly some of our players sucked however. For a guy who talked about 5* hearts, Butch really recruited some with real loser mentalities. And it only took 1 or 2 players out of 11 to stand around and watch defenders go by to destroy the whole team's effort. The rumors about some players actually not wanting to go to a bowl game because of the extra practices, etc and because they wanted to enjoy the holidays in their last year is just beyond the pale if even remotely true.

I also hope with Chaney here, Pruitt can let the O go a little more and focus on the orange wall.

Last edited:
I'm not going to click the link, because I don't care what someone writes if they expect me to click multiple times to read it.

However, I would have to agree with the premise of the article that there were several things that happened in Pruitt's first season that were causes for concern. Whether they turn out to be true warning signs or just speed bumps on the way to greatness, only time will tell.

giphy.gif

My concerning thought are that when JG played poorly, Pruitt didn't put Chryst in.
A change of pace at QB might have got us our 6th win against USC and a bowl appearance

Uhh... JG played well against USC. The whole offense did actually. That game was on the defense in the second half.

As for regression, I think they got better each week up to Kentucky. Then I’m not sure what happened the last two games.

Don't worrry! Tee is here and ready to take Pruitt's place when the time is ripe. The sports liberals (media) and admin will strong arm the fans into accepting this awful hire!
There might be a great deal of prescience to this observation. It feels right somehow. I'll go one step further and say when this change happens, J. Fulmer won't be the one to pull the trigger on the promotion.

Clearly the best way to get back at him is to link the article so thousands can read it.
The OP takes the "I" out of "Artificial Intelligence," but it sure communicates in the manner of a spambot. I daresay over 95% of Internet-using Vol fans would never have heard of the article if not for special little treasure promoting it.

Reactions: volfannbama
The writer is probably a negavol who hasn't recovered from a Bama blood transfusion in a vain effort to flush his system of its D4H malaria.

VN Store

Back