So much to love about this team, here’s more…Jordan Bowden

Possibly one of the best teams we’ve ever had, easily up there as the most likable.

Whatttttttt - baring a meltdown or serious injury this is by far the best team that we have had. Anything can happen in the tournament ( see Virginia last year ) but I don't believe we have ever had a team ranked in the top 4 in the country for this many consecutive weeks. Feel free to fact check me on that.

Whatttttttt - baring a meltdown or serious injury this is by far the best team that we have had. Anything can happen in the tournament ( see Virginia last year ) but I don't believe we have ever had a team ranked in the top 4 in the country for this many consecutive weeks. Feel free to fact check me on that.

I don’t like hailing a team as the best until the end of the season. I don’t disagree with you one bit, but it’s basically my one superstitious quirk to not count the chickens before they’ve all hatched.

I don’t like hailing a team as the best until the end of the season. I don’t disagree with you one bit, but it’s basically my one superstitious quirk to not count the chickens before they’ve all hatched.
Isn't that the truth. We have about 45% of the season left, and many, many things can happen. The true cream will rise to the top at season's end!

VN Store

Back