BIG WOOFER
We have seen this coming for years now -
Unbelievable talent is recruited to Knoxville
The schedule gets softer and softer
The team is ranked and picked for Top 10 and NCAA success
and yet
The results speak for themselves.
It must take a magician to pull this out of her hat:
Never in sports history has a coach been blessed with such tradition - a tradition that has resulted in Top 10 recruiting classes
and
Never in sports history has a coach done less with more.

It's time to get proactive Vol Nation - it's time to flood the phone lines, mailbox, email, twitter and Facebook with a flood of pleas to Fulmer and the Folly
We don't want this to become Fulmer's Folly. If she won't quit, Fulmer has to fire her. There are public open Staff Directories for contact:
Voice your opinions politely to:
Donna Thomas Senior Associate Athletics Director/Senior Woman Administrator/Chief of Staff (865) 974-8192 dthomas7@utk.edu
Reid Sigmon Executive Associate Athletics Director/Chief Operating Officer (865) 974-1224 rsigmon@utk.edu

Holly Warlick Head Coach (865) 974-8358 j.mcgee@utk.edu

FACEBOOK -TENNESSEE LADY VOLS BASKETBALL (link)
TWITTER - LADY VOL BASKETBALL link

My message to Holly
Holly,
We admire and respect all Lady Vols. We want the best for our University and the Lady Vols program
You are failing us, Holly, You are failing the great talent of the Lady Vols and you are destructive to the memory of the great Pat Summitt.
We know she is an impossible act to follow in many ways, but you have had your shot and failed. You have had 7 years and you are steadily getting worse.

SAD TO SAY BUT IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO.

Please, before you completely destroy the allure of the Tradition of Lady Vol Basketball, get together with AD Fulmer and offer to retire as coach. Perhaps there is a position you might fill but it is not Head WCBB Coach. Please do not further destroy the love we have for you and all Lady Vols

GO NOW

Last edited:
I fear your voice of reason is just that, a voice of reason that appears in an unreasonable situation. I hope your voice is heard by the principles involved. However, I am not sure the hearing aids are turned on yet.

I fear your voice of reason is just that, a voice of reason that appears in an unreasonable situation. I hope your voice is heard by the principles involved. However, I am not sure the hearing aids are turned on yet.

If Phil were going to do anything in the near future he wouldn’t have extended her. It would take a serious tank job to get him to budge. Couple that with thier direct relationship with Pat and the call is that much harder.

He’s got to make the tough decisions if he wants to make it as AD. He can’t live like Hamilton and accept mediocrity or less and extent when he shouldn’t.

All we can do is all we can do. I have sent 3 emails and posted to Facebook and Twitter my message to Holly.
We can only hope a flood of voices might be heard and hard to ignore.
It only takes typing one email and adding the three addresses above
Not much time involved.
Please try.

Please don't make this "my voice of reason" savannahfan. This has to be OUR VOICES OF REASON. Please add your voice and every voice with the ability to type a simple email and send it to the three addresses above. There are 100's of readers in VOL NATION. We need to speak with OUR VOICES to make a difference.

If anyone thinks this is going to be an easy separation they are mistaken, but it is in fact necessary at this point. In fact, before this is all settled, we the fans will probably be blamed to an extent for being negative and sprinkling that negativity all over the LV's team. If you remember, Butch Jones mentioned the negative atmosphere surrounding the football program, before he was given the boot.

If anyone thinks this is going to be an easy separation they are mistaken, but it is in fact necessary at this point. In fact, before this is all settled, we the fans will probably be blamed to an extent for being negative and sprinkling that negativity all over the LV's team. If you remember, Butch Jones mentioned the negative atmosphere surrounding the football program, before he was given the boot.

Blame for negativity might have had some merit in year 2 or 3, but after 6 & 1/2 years of escalating failure, this is no longer a debate. The FOLLY of continuing with HOLLY is clear and absolute. There has not been a single player who has shown improvement and forgetting individual talent the team chemistry appears to be non-existent.
Holly's Folly is being obvious. The old Defense and Rebound meme coupled with 'inside-out' play is stale and failing. Nobody can tell us we have done anything to improve shooting, defense, rebounding, or chemistry. This is a TOTAL failure and no fan negativity is needed to understand that.

Email those staff members - let your voice be heard. - Those emails are not public and any negativity involved is contained between us and the staff.

FYI all who try the email route laid out above - Holly's listed email j.mcgee@utk.edu comes back undeliverable.
Perhaps her mailbox is too overflowing with PLEASE GO requests?

It didn't take UNC long to get rid of the LONG TIME asst. that immediately followed Dean. What the HELL are WE waiting on?? The quicker we pull this abscessed tooth... the quicker we can find our Roy Williams.

dang, guess a lynch mob is next...:D

I hope that a lynching will be unnecessary :rolleyes: Holly needs to realize her stubborn refusal to admit failure is harmful to herself - as well as totally destructive to the players, fans, UT, and 'her' program. The longer she waits it appears the worse it gets.

TIME TO GO HOLLY

Reactions: Momto2
I believe it is of significant importance to bring this contact information back to the top.
A concentrated effort to continue to email, Facebook, & Twitter can only help bring an end to this Madness.
I have now sent 3 emails to the above addresses. The more email they receive the better.
Fulmer's staff has to know how we feel.

VN Store

Back