• Yes : It’s a prestige that is earned/remembered

• Yes : but I don’t like it

• No : Because I’m superstitious

• No : They need to stay hungry

• I’m on the fence : Sway me

• No : I’m a Tennessee FB fan /Duke BB fan

Results are only viewable after voting.

cwbytruckers

Only time it happened we lost @Vandy. Look who is looming Wednesday night. Could lightening strike twice? Or do we drill these guys?

If they dont fix these defensive mistakes and shoot cold. Vandy has the potential to win that game. Drink that Orange Koolaid all you want. This team has not came together completely yet. There will be a couple head scratchers. This could be one of them.

Winner of Duke And Virginia will be #1. Even with the home loss to Syracuse
I think that is wrong... but we will see. Like I said, nobody ever loses at home to an unranked opponent without dropping at least one spot in the rankings the next week. Duke has two losses (including one to a team which Tennessee later defeated).

I want address this to one particular person because on this site it would be many. But we have some of the worst fans. Always looking to be a smartass. And yes you people know who you are.

In a normal season a number of teams will reach #1. Duke/kansas/Gonzaga/virginia/maybe TENN/maybe michigan etc.

If they dont fix these defensive mistakes and shoot cold. Vandy has the potential to win that game. Drink that Orange Koolaid all you want. This team has not came together completely yet. There will be a couple head scratchers. This could be one of them.

So it's drinking the cool aid if you think this team is really good ? well okay then...

VN Store

Back