vhyqzsghw42bsjfvhnss

6' 175lbs
Tyrone, GA
(Sandy Creek)

Brian Branch, Sandy Creek, Safety
Brian Branch, 2020 Wide Receiver - Rivals
Brian Branch on Hudl

Vols Recruitment timeline
1/19/2019 - Visited for Junior Day. Vols offer. (tweet)
3/9/2019 - On campus visit

Last edited:
The four-star Class of 2020 defensive back from Sandy Creek High School in Tyrone, Ga., returned to Tennessee on Saturday for the Vols’ second spring practice, and he said he “loved it again” and admitted they’re now “pretty high on my list” among the more than 20 teams pursuing him.

“My first visit, I loved it, and I could see that they’re a very close-knit coaching staff and they know what they’re doing,” said Branch, who’s ranked by 247Sports as the No. 92 overall prospect and No. 5 safety in the 2020 class.

“I just wanted to be surrounded by them, so I went back just to see how practice is. And I loved it again. I’ll be back for sure.”
The 6-foot, 182-pound Branch admitted he likes Tennessee “even more” after Saturday’s visit, and he’s already hoping to make it there again by the summer, if not sooner.

He said he’s scheduled to visit Michigan on March 23, Ohio State on March 31, and Florida and Florida State the weekend of April 6 before traveling to Oklahoma the weekend of April 12 on his first official visit.
For now, Branch said he’s still hoping to decide on a college by August.

Film looks good. Seems to have good instincts for the ball and good speed. He would be a very nuce addition to the DBs. Hope he picks the good guys.

Committing tonight. We are slightly in the picture but more than likely going to be a Sooner.

Committing tonight. We are slightly in the picture but more than likely going to be a Sooner.

If so, that’s an early commitment to a school that’s really far away. Those can be tough to hold on to. Maybe we can still be a factor.

From what I have gathered sounds like Bama has quietly been the leader since the offer and visit. He’s never wanted to travel far from home to play ball. Not sure what Tennessee’s plans are but it could be that they have turned their focus towards Keshawn Lawrence and Vito Tisdale.

VN Store

Back