Make History Against Vandy

Win the next 2 and there's more potential history. TN has never been #1 for 2 weeks. Of course Dook's sheep voters can blow that up. What time do the ranking come out on Monday?

Reactions: 508mikey
I was at the Vandy game tonight... They are terrible. If they’re even in the game at half time something’s wrong. But then again they always play their best against us. I’ll be there sporting the orange and rubbing it in my in-laws/ wife’s face when we roll them.

Besides another win for the Vols, Vandy has never lost 5 SEC games in a row during the history of their program. This would be a bonus to hand them a loss on Wednesday. Go Vols!

They do that almost every year in football though.......

We’ve played all the celler dwellers this far. Had some blow outs and some close calls. Need to focus on winning the 2nd half and great defense. Go Vols

Reactions: Steven5198
the prices they were asking for tickets was insane, I'll watch it at home, don't want to give candy any money anyways

Reactions: feathersax
I was at the Vandy game tonight... They are terrible. If they’re even in the game at half time something’s wrong. But then again they always play their best against us. I’ll be there sporting the orange and rubbing it in my in-laws/ wife’s face when we roll them.

you must like to live dangerously...hope you get out alive...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

you must like to live dangerously...hope you get out alive...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

Oh I was there last year as well... proudly cheering in the middle of Vandy fans a few rows behind our bench. Their fans are horrible. Last night, 3/4 of them didn’t show up til right at or after tip off. With 8 min left, they were down 14 and the ones who showed up late all got up and headed toward the doors.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back