Miss Hazel passed away

As a Lady Vols Fan For Life, saved Tyler, there has been no one I've more concerned about than Mrs. Hazel at the passing of Coach Summitt. To survive your child is an agonizingly tough cross to bear, but I can think few people who bore that cross with more grace and tenderness than Mrs. Hazel Head. No I don't her personally, but Mrs. Head has always stood as a pillar of strength when in public, and that can't happen unless your a person of strength in your private life. To the Head, Summitt, and Lady Vols Family, I pray Almighty God's Blessing upon you through this most difficult time, May He continue to guide your path, uplift and strengthen your sorrows, and continue to be the brightest light in your darkest moments. To you Mrs. Hazel, I say Thank you to you and Mr. Head for allowing us to share Pat with you and the entire world that she may bless our lives as God saw fit so we to are made benefactors of your union. Today you stand in the presence of the Father who has reunited you with your beloved husband and daughter for the whole of eternity, May Almighty God Bless You Mrs. Hazel, Be At Peace.

Such sad news during We Back Pat week. She had been declining since a stroke last fall, but it's sad to see her go. Peace and godspeed to a great lady.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce
Godspeed, Miss Hazel!
She was at so many of the games, and always part of any celebration. Obviously a lovely lady, and very well loved by her family.

Reactions: feathersax
I'm glad she was able to live a long and hopefully very happy life. I dont know her whole story, but she has much to be proud of seeing the impact her daughter made for women sports in the state of Tennessee and all over the US. Rest in peace, Hazel.

VN Store

Back