Tickets for Vandy game?

Bluegrass Vol

Thinking about heading to Nashville. Tickets on most sites are $100 plus for nosebleeds. What do you think scalpers will be asking? What would be the best way to get 2 for my 15 yr old daughter and I?

Tickets appear to be very scarce so expect at least that much from scalpers on the street. Good luck!

Reactions: 508mikey
I expect it to be a very tough ticket

100$ plus to get any kind of decent seat imo

Yes but be very careful. The scammers are there as well. Meet in person.
If you do meet in person, please meet at an advertised safe zone. For example, there is an advertised safe zone at Goodlettsville City Hall and watch out for bogus tickets.

Looks like Vivid seat still has some $60 type tickets. Call 1–866-848–8499 and speak to John at extension 2043 they are going quick.

After fees mine was right at $100 and I'm in 2L. But to answer your question, there are scalpers out there. Not as many as their used to be though. With the #1 team coming to town, it might be different

Thinking about heading to Nashville. Tickets on most sites are $100 plus for nosebleeds. What do you think scalpers will be asking? What would be the best way to get 2 for my 15 yr old daughter and I?
They have some for $58 on Vivid Seats

How far you driving from ? - make sure there is a place close by to watch the game in case you get shut out

Reactions: Titan05
Weather isn't going to be pretty walking up and down the streets looking for tickets

Also means some “candies” will stay home and their tickets are available. Bad weather is great for a guy looking to scalp a pair.

VN Store

Back