Grant sets school record

Grant was one consecutive free throw away from tying the all time record set in 1959! He was 7 away from the most made in one game.

Just looked up the stats from here - http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/m_basketball_RB/2018/D1.pdf

"Free Throws Game 30—Pete Maravich, LSU vs. Oregon St., Dec. 22, 1969 (31 attempts); Ben Woodside, North Dakota St. vs. Stephen F. Austin, Dec. 12, 2008 (35 attempts)

Consecutive Free Throws Made Game 24—Arlen Clark, Oklahoma St. vs. Colorado, Mar. 7, 1959 (24 of 24)

Best FT shooter that I have seen ever!!!!! Grant..... thank you for making my day. Great game. What I like most is this team works very very hard and they work as a team. This is a final 4 team!!!!!

Without Grant we get run out the gym in the second half. He practically single handedly won that game. Not only the scoring and the free throws, but the block and pass interception at the end of regulation were huge also

p5pntrhofac21.jpg

Grant was huge tonight and clutch down the stretch!! Without him we lose miserably.

No one else, basically, did anything.

Nearly zero offensive production from anyone else and terrible defense in the paint and especially the baseline.....

Wow! But, the did grind out another win!

Thank you Grant Williams!

Reactions: BreatheUT

VN Store

Back