Don't care what you say, Vandy played incredible...

BreatheUT

I see that pretty girl swag.
I don't like the program but I respect a performance like that out of college students. Their kids appear to be class acts as well.

I was on the road when it started but I was so nervous after the first 20 minutes that I stayed off the board the entire game.

With that said, unbelievable performance by Grant Williams. A Player of the Year separating performance.

GBO and way to show your mettle!

I think it's clear teams are playing loose with nothing to lose against the Vols. When you do that there is no pressure and they seemed to have made shots I haven't seen them make all year.

The Vols brought the best out of Alabama. Then Alabama goes on to mop the floor with Ole Miss. So maybe Vandy will have some success and steal a few from other top SEC teams to create some separation for the Vols in the league.

Who were those guys calling the play-by-play tonight?

Yeah... they might actually win a game in the SEC this season if they compete as hard as they did tonight in every game. They are now 0-4 at home in the SEC. That sucks.

Reactions: Plateauvol
They played like we played in 2016 - 2017. They played tough for 38, but didn’t know how to finish (I.e. in crunch losing the ball). This reminded me of those games we had against Oregon and North Carolina.

Every time we answered, they answered. Time after time, they continued to make clutch plays right as the shot clock was expiring, and had a great offensive game plan. A team that executes that well shouldn't lose, but this Tennessee team is different! We won't go down, and Grant refuses to lose!

Aaron Nesmith has a great game as a freshman for Vandy, he is Josiah James high school teammate. Can’t wait to see them face each other next year.

Thanks for the fun fact. I didn't know that. He held up well.

Because how often do you get a MLB MVP at a college game...and he admitted love on air to being a Vol fan and former commit.
And I still don't care to listen to anything being discussed during play other than the game itself. Maybe I'm the outlier and most folks like their games interrupted with other topics?

VN Store

Back