Jay Bilas just called out the refs

Travis was missing was a knife. Good lord the refs let him do whatever he wanted with no calls. There was about 3 possessions in a row in the 2nd half where he hooked or completely bumped our guys out of the way twice and we got whistled and then he threw Alexander to the ground and no call. He's a typical UK arrogant punk too.

I can almost guarantee that this 1 loss will mean we won't be ranked #1 again this season. Not because we won't be deserving of #1, but because of the obvious other reasons. Even if we beat LSU, Kentucky, and our other opponents, it looks like ESPN will get their wish with Duke as #1 heading into the tourney.

Reactions: walkenvol and 08Vol
I can almost guarantee that this 1 loss will mean we won't be ranked #1 again this season. Not because we won't be deserving of #1, but because of the obvious other reasons. Even if we beat LSU, Kentucky, and our other opponents, it looks like ESPN will get their wish with Duke as #1 heading into the tourney.

you got that right

Reactions: feathersax
Jay Bilas needs to stay with one point. He’s all over the map talking about officiating tonight.
Truly believe his was shocked. At one point that's a foul at another point I did not see that one. Held back because he is a broadcaster.

The refs did not protect the players and this should not have been allow because of player safety....

Honest assessment: doubt we win this one regardless of the refs. Time to regroup and let this be a learning experience for us. Go Vols.

You really believe that? Let’s see what happens when they come here. There were a lot of “missed” calls in this game. I mean they showed a montage of the reigning, and probable repeating POY getting knocked around. On his first free throws it took them fouling twice to get a whistle.

After the LSU debacle... I knew the refs would favor KY, but this was absolutely ridiculous! At one point in the second half fouls were 9-2 then 10-3. How can we possibly compete in a super physical game with a 3-1 foul ratio?

VN Store

Back