SEC playing the odds?

Dougie_D

SEC could still get 2 number 1 seeds? TN and KY could still run the table.
Michigan and Virginia could still take another loss.
Allowing KY to Win now, makes a better case then to lose 2 in a row at home, and winning at TN away.
They’ll move up KY to number 3
TN number 5.
Thoughts?

The end result was decided by UK playing well and TN playing uncharacteristicly sloppy.

Having said that...

The foul disparity early was noticeable. They were calling everything on us and only the most egregious on them.

It evened out later but they wouldn’t let us get in any kind of rhythm when UK went on their run.

Allowing KY to Win now, makes a better case then to lose 2 in a row at home, and winning at TN away.
TN number 5.
Thoughts?
Stop

Reactions: feathersax
personally I think the SEC set this up to help KY get a more favorable seeding in the tournament. It's all about the money, it always is.

The end result was decided by UK playing well and TN playing uncharacteristicly sloppy.

Having said that...

The foul disparity early was noticeable. They were calling everything on us and only the most egregious on them.

It evened out later but they wouldn’t let us get in any kind of rhythm when UK went on their run.

They weren't calling the egregious ones on UK either.

Last edited:
TN number 5.
Thoughts?
SEC can’t get two 1 seeds. Virginia would have to lose like 4 more based on ACC strength and TN/UK win out. Gonzaga isn’t losing so they aren’t going to give the SEC their 1 seed.

SEC can’t get two 1 seeds. Virginia would have to lose like 4 more based on ACC strength and TN/UK win out. Gonzaga isn’t losing so they aren’t going to give the SEC their 1 seed.
UK can hop UVA real quick with one loss by UVA. Would have hopped them this week if they didn't lose to LSU.

TN number 5.
Thoughts?
They play each other again making it impossible for both to run the table.

Unless I don’t understand(I really think I do.) the meaning of run the table.

Other than that, you are probably right.

They play each other again making it impossible for both to run the table.

Unless I don’t understand(I really think I do.) the meaning of run the table.

Other than that, you are probably right.
Oh, yeah I meant KY running table but with losing against TN

Yeah, have you seen the video of the UK player slapping Kyle on the back, and they called Kyle for the foul?

No... I had plans with my daughters tonight so I was unable to watch it live. As I watching the replay it was made blatantly clear, about 10 minutes in, those refs weren’t gonna let us get any where close to a win so I just skipped to the end.

With that said... Based off the complete and total garbage I saw in the first 10 minutes, I don’t think anything would surprise me.

No... I had plans with my daughters tonight so I was unable to watch it live. As I watching the replay it was made blatantly clear, about 10 minutes in, those refs weren’t gonna let us get any where close to a win so I just skipped to the end.

With that said... Based off the complete and total garbage I saw in the first 10 minutes, I don’t think anything would surprise me.

TN number 5.
Thoughts?

They play again in TBA

They'll probably play again in SEC tournament.

TN number 5.
Thoughts?
There was certainly an obvious effort to allow Kentucky to play physical. When the Vols tried they had a foul called. I hope they allow UT the same advantage in a few weeks in Knoxville to even the score.

Did someone just seriously suggest KY, with 4 losses, would be jumping us in the polls?

VN Store

Back