Hell of a run

What're y'all smoking putting us 5th or below? 4th is the absolute furthest we could fall, but we have the tiebreaker over Gonzaga, and are ranked far ahead of Virginia in votes. UK still has 4 losses and also went 1-1 this week.

Reactions: Vol49er
I’ve seen us play better(Open shots falling.). Play bad and lose, I’m not upset.

What were Ky’s numbers. Did they have a bad game too?

The best teams lose rarely, and when they do it only makes them better. UT will be just fine. Barnes has a great group of kids playing together.
UK responded well after the way the LSU game ended. They squared up and for the first time all year UT flinched.

Be interesting to see how UT responds. Been awhile since they just got beat up and whipped.

It's been 4 terrific weeks! I'm very proud and excited about this team! Being #1 at this time of the year is tough! Everybody we play has every thing to gain and nothing to lose and we still won 19 in a row. Coach will remind them how they got there and what we will have to do to back there. These are great, coachable kids that will make a long run in the tournament. Some times a tough loss can motivate a hungry, expierenced basketball team so I'm looking for a great finish! This team can do it!!!

VN Store

Back