Vols still No. 1 seed in latest bracketology

It's funny how quickly I have switched from not believing the bracketologists last week, and the committee's rankings, to this week saying that the AP Poll is trash and the committee and bracketologists are correct.

I'd love to be in the South, but man that's brutal. UNC, Nevada, Purdue, Maryland, and FSU is tough. UK would love to have that bracket.
My money is on Kentucky ending up in the South.

Still a consensus #1 in the bracket matrix.

While it would be nice to be in the Louisville region I think it’s likely UVA/Duke will get that spot. I think it’s more critical to be a 1 seed even in KC so we won’t be in a region w Duke/Gonzaga/UVA. I think they’ve proven to be consistently the top 3 teams. Of course Zions injury could change things for Duke, but looks like he’ll be ok.

Fourth 1 seed on Lundardi's Bracket in Midwest.

I wanna be in the South Regional so it's easier to go to the games (selfishly for me, I live in Indiana)...Columbus, OH and Louisville, KY. Plus it's just as easy to get to those places from Knox.

For some dumb reason, the Midwest games would be played in Columbia SC, and Kansas City, so both of those would be further for me, and from Knox.

I wanna be in the South Regional so it's easier to go to the games (selfishly for me, I live in Indiana)...Columbus, OH and Louisville, KY. Plus it's just as easy to get to those places from Knox.

For some dumb reason, the Midwest games would be played in Columbia SC, and Kansas City, so both of those would be further for me, and from Knox.

1st and 2nd round locations are not dictated by region. You could be in any region and play in Columbia (or Tulsa, Columbus, etc...)

Texas just suspended Kerwin Roach indefinitely. He's their leading scorer, so they could fall off.

I was going off of Lunardi's bracket.

Right, but the reason Lunardi has us starting in Columbia is not because he has us in the Midwest - it's because Columbia is the closest location to Knoxville.

VN Store

Back