Jordan Horston article

I thought twice and sorry for the scare but on a brighter note at least she is still committed and is coming to Rocky Top in May 28 ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜‚

You'd think that being around here for 3 years now that you'd know better than to do some silly stuff like posting a fake de commitment on here. Lol

You're going to make a ton of friends today. Pats head*

You'd think that being around here for 3 years now that you'd know better than to do some silly stuff like posting a fake de commitment on here. Lol

You're going to make a ton of friends today. Pats head*

I know right and I promise I am a LV fan and I am actually related to one of the LV favorites but I just thought Iโ€™d have some fun because everything is so serious in LV nation๐Ÿ˜ƒ

If you look at my past posts I have stuck up for the ladies and even defended CHW when people did things on her looks and/or sexuality.

I just thought Iโ€™d have a little fun but I am also the one who posted that she AND I QUOTE โ€œ I am NOT LEAVING TENNESSEEโ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚

All in all I hope people forgive me but a little fun never hurt anyone ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Reactions: EricberryFAN
I will get a little more public this next year
need to give UT something to think about

The last two years have been for researching and perfecting mechanical-training methods
and working with two exclusive athletes

I am ready to get back to what I enjoy most
it'll take a year to put something together from scratch
but I got more than a year left,,,I hope ;o)

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I response to a good coach coming to the LVs, CJ said "There's one here right now." You responded with, "?". I explained if there's a good one here right now a good coach must be I town on a recruiting trip.

Lol gotcha ๐Ÿ˜‚ it was a very long night

Reactions: Creekdog

VN Store

Back