Who to root for?

GetEmVols

Do you guys root for your brackets, all SEC teams, or do you root for all upsets?

As long as TN is in the tournament I keep watching. Once they get beat I am done with it. Until then I root for all upsets typically.

Reactions: RollerVol
There will be an 11 upset of a 6 this year for sure. I think they said it has happened the past 8 years.

First year I haven't done a bracket since I can remember. I feel like it ruins the experience for me once the inevitable happens and my bracket gets busted. I'll be rooting for upsets and an easier path for the Vols and just enjoying good basketball and the overall tourney this year.

Reactions: volfans1
UT and any SEC team besides Alabama that don't hurt Tennessee's chances.

P.S. Alabubba loses first round at home in NIT.... Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!

Last edited:
Do you guys root for your brackets, all SEC teams, or do you root for all upsets?

As long as TN is in the tournament I keep watching. Once they get beat I am done with it. Until then I root for all upsets typically.

I root for the match up that would benefit Vols the most. Which win or which loss will help us

Reactions: tcash051
First year that I have disliked LSU. Just think it's messed up that they pay players and they get to still pay. UK has the worst fans in the country. Idc who they play I'm a fan of the other team.

I’m pulling against Auburn in the tournament just to show Pearl isn’t a good tournament coach either.

I root for Orange (Tennessee) and Green (my wallet), in that order. Other than that, I root for the underdogs or whoever is playing UK and LSU....

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
First year I haven't done a bracket since I can remember. I feel like it ruins the experience for me once the inevitable happens and my bracket gets busted. I'll be rooting for upsets and an easier path for the Vols and just enjoying good basketball and the overall tourney this year.

You would feel funny if most of your choices won & you didn’t fill out bracket
I once saw a series of # on a license plate of a vehicle traveling in front of me on interstate
The thought crossed my mind to play the lottery using those #. I didn’t play & those # fell out that night
Shoulda. Coulda. Woulda

I hope Auburn loses too. They will get ice cold and lose to someone.

Yes. If you live by the 3-ball, you die by the 3-ball.

They will get in some big gym with funny lights, or bad backdrop, and will go about 7-40 from 3-land.

I actually don't mind Coach Cal as much as I once did. The "Ah Shucks" crap in the interviews is annoying, but not as annoying as that uppity fans base. (2nd to UNC)

I never pull for UK though.

I actually don't mind Coach Cal as much as I once did. The "Ah Shucks" crap in the interviews is annoying, but not as annoying as that uppity fans base. (2nd to UNC)

I never pull for UK though.

He talked trash about Williams after he lost in the SEC Tournament.

He can go pound sand.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
YhV0GwV.gif

VN Store

Back