Tennessee is a 4 seed in ESPN mock football tournament

Got us losing in the first round to a #13 seed..lol! If we're ranked #15 in the nation, we wouldn't lose to Syracuse.

They give us a higher seed than we deserve (4) and have us losing to Syracuse in the first round (13). Way to build us up and knock us down at the same time.

Reactions: UTwild82
How does a top 60 team project as a 4 seed?
When I’m watching Tom & Jerry with the kids and they ask, “How do they do that?”, I tell them it’s a carton. It’s make believe.

This isn’t a cartoon, but it is make believe.

I’m outraged that they have us losing in the 1st round. I’m going to loose my mind.

Got us losing in the first round to a #13 seed..lol! If we're ranked #15 in the nation, we wouldn't lose to Syracuse.

I believe the writer is saying if these 2 teams played off the bat, UT would lose. Cuse has a dynamic Veer and Shoot offense, while we have a revamped DL. Could see us losing that game for sure this year. D isn't quite Pruitt's style yet and offense will never be an offense to comeback vs a high scoring team. FPI has its shortcomings, even ESPN agrees.

Last edited:
I would be VERY happy with that!!!

giphy.gif

A 7-8 seed would be much more reasonable and that would still be a good year to be in the top 30. We would all take that right now considering where we have been

When I’m watching Tom & Jerry with the kids and they ask, “How do they do that?”, I tell them it’s a carton. It’s make believe.

This isn’t a cartoon, but it is make believe.

I’m outraged that they have us losing in the 1st round. I’m going to loose my mind.
I am in opposition to loose cartons.

I believe the writer is saying if these 2 teams played off the bat, UT would lose. Cuse has a dynamic Veer and Shoot offense, while we have a revamped DL. Could see us losing that game for sure this year. D isn't quite Pruitt's style yet and offense will never be an offense to comeback vs a high scoring team. FPI has its shortcomings, even ESPN agrees.

I’m gonna have to see some film first before I can breakdown this game with Syracuse that is scheduled for kickoff at around a
Quarter Past Never

VN Store

Back