Game Day Rituals?

All Vol!

They do get a bit more intensive around tourney time for me. Basically I begin involuntarily rounding anything Orange up from around the house until it all comes together in a Big Orange shrine on the dining room table. I live in the Northern VA/Washington DC area, but I did manage to make it home for the KY beatdown in K Town. The sign and shakers are from that game. Am I the only really weird kid? What’s your game day ritual?...

4B6EFB56-20C8-4B33-B840-BE0A5907EEDB.jpeg

Last edited:
1. whatever I had on for the last Tennessee win must be clean and laid out the night before the game.
2. Put those clothes on

But hey we all do that

Sleep in a little, check latest Vols news and dress with anything from just a Vol hat to a shirt, shoes, jacket, socks, tie and UT sunglasses. Never rocked any orange pants, but if I had some I probably would.

Unfortunately, on this game day I was working. Thus is the life of a beer man. So anyone who had a cold adult beverage at their favorite watering hole during the game today, raise a glass and say a quiet thank you to your friendly neighborhood beer man. My fellow Vol fans are what kept me going today when the kegs started feeling a little heavier!!
GBO!!

Reactions: Seattle Hillbilly

VN Store

Back