VOTE NOW: Grant Williams National player of the year

goldvol

VolNation's Lesser Poobah
Naismith Fan Vote

Kind of strange that after voting for Grant, it gives this message: Thank You for voting for the Werner Ladder Naismith Women's College Coach of the Year. You can vote once per day until April 3. Anyone else get this message?

Anyway, do your thing Volnation, and give Grant Williams a big head start in this prestigious award!
Looks to me like you can set your browser to incognito, close and reopen it, and vote more than once.

Last edited:
Reactions: tnvols72
Naismith Fan Vote

Kind of strange that after voting for Grant, it gives this message: Thank You for voting for the Werner Ladder Naismith Women's College Coach of the Year. You can vote once per day until April 3.

Anyway, do your thing Volnation, and give Grant Williams a big head start in this prestigious award!

Maybe it's a LV sign........................

Reactions: goldvol
I love Grant as much as anyone, but take off those orange glasses, you are color blind! Zion is the most dominant college player since Shaq.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I love Grant as much as anyone, but take off those orange glasses, you are color blind! Zion is the most dominant college player since Shaq.

There arent too many people that would contest Zion is better than Grant. You can still help Grant get some national recognition.
That's like saying, I voted for Hillary because she was obviously the more experienced politician. Well, sure Zion is better, but we actually care about Grant Williams.

Reactions: Bvols48
I gave Grant the homer vote even though i honestly think Zion deserves it slightly more. I do not feel as bad about that as I thought i would. In fact I feel great. Also voted for rick barnes and Wes Moore. I had no conflicts with those votes and [picked a random womens player using the age old eenie meenie method ended up on young lady from Iowa.

You can vote many times too. Just clean you history or phone and do it again and again.

Let's see how he does the rest of the way. Of late, he's been...well...somewhat average.

Reactions: 77' Vol

VN Store

Back