3 ways to shut up KY fans

indian rick

1. Say we beat you in SEC Tourney
2. Tell them UK now officially stands for University of Kroger
3. Remind them that there is one thing in life no matter how hard they try they will never be able to do. Spell KenTUcky without UT

1. Say we beat you in SEC Tourney
2. Tell them UK now officially stands for University of Kroger
3. Remind them that there is one thing in life no matter how hard they try they will never be able to do. Spell KenTUcky without UT[/QUOT

When I read news paper headlines and it mentions UK, rather than think United Kingdom, I naturally think of Ky
“UK man kills restraunt owner”. I think U of K

Nah UK fans never shut up. Trust me, if you brag about beating them then they just bring up their past.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Nah UK fans never shut up. Trust me, if you brag about beating them then they just bring up their past.

That's true. Reading their forums after we spanked em and half the discussion was history. LOL!

Tennessee and Rick Barnes has been a thorn in Calipari’s since he’s been here.

We won 2-3 out this year against Kentucky and ironically, their best player PJ Washington got hurt against us in the SEC Tournament.

Not to mention UK fans HATE Grant Williams.

Tennessee and Rick Barnes has been a thorn in Calipari’s since he’s been here.

We won 2-3 out this year against Kentucky and ironically, their best player PJ Washington got hurt against us in the SEC Tournament.

Not to mention UK fans HATE Grant Williams.

Second only to Christian Laettner

Reactions: TBvol
Their state’s claim to fame is grass, a “sport” renowned for animal cruelty whose most famous figure is a friggin horse from 40 years ago, and a giant hole in the ground. Get your black lungs outta here and give your kid some Mountain Dew in a baby bottle. Papa John is a racist drunk, and so was Rupp.

So Kentucky.... Wofford missing every 3 practically. Some are pressured but others are wide open.

VN Store

Back